Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
|● Guides the completion of specific programs and projects relating to the subject matter
● With no direction, provides expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
● Serves as a technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
● Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills
● Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
● Independently develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
● Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
● Minimum 15 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for this job please visit cypher-llc.com.