Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with no guidance
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Contributes substantive content for reports and briefings
- With no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributes substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
- Minimum six years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus
- Minimum of High School Diploma
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
To apply for this job please visit cypher-llc.com.